Tessitura Administrator/Product Owner
Reports to Director, Applications & Online Technology
To provide ongoing administrative support for the Tessitura software system. Duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
• Assist the development team with integrating Tessitura with other applications and the website.
• Drive the transformation of Lincoln Center's Marketing and Planning & Development activities through data and Tessitura.
• Research, plan, implement and troubleshoot Tessitura upgrades, including creating use cases for testing and staff training as necessary.
• Update system tables as necessary.
• Serve as Help Desk contact for issues relating to Tessitura.
• Coordinate and schedule webinars provided by Tessitura and any other partners.
• Own and lead the Tessitura Task Force group
• Act as company-wide resource for training and assistance with Tessitura. For instance, meet with different departments to advise on how they could most effectively utilize Tessitura.
• Submit and manage help tickets with Tessitura help desk.
• Engage with other Tessitura users via the Forums on the network website.
• Assist users with solutions for implementing new ideas and plans.
• With Systems Analyst, execute SQL queries and updates as required.
• Take a leading user focused role in the implementation of new technologies relating to Tessitura.
• Represent Lincoln Center in a dignified and professional manner.
• Attend Tessitura Learning & Community Conference as permitted.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Remain up to date with the latest Tessitura developments and how these may be used at Lincoln Center.
• Create a roadmap for future Tessitura product implementations at Lincoln Center.
• Act as the product manager for the constituents selling on LincolnCenter.org. This includes ensuring that constituent organizations are making all their inventory available on LincolnCenter.org, troubleshooting problems when they arise and/or making the relevant Lincoln Center staff person aware of an issue.
• Ensure that all relevant houses are enabled for intermission drink ordering.
• BS in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience working extensively with Tessitura.
• 2 to 3 years working and/or integrating with Ticketing systems.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience with research, developing and implementing online and emerging technologies
• Ability to translate technical issues for the end user and translate user requirements into technical requirements required.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and lead other staff members.
• Technical knowledge of the PC and Web environments and ways to fix/optimize these environments.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Tessitura Administrator/Product Owner in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.