Program Associate, Partnership and Focus Schools
Lincoln Center Education
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
Lincoln Center Education enriches the lives of students, educators and lifelong learners by providing opportunities for engagement with the arts on the stage, in the classroom, digitally and in the community. The Program Associate will support the initiatives of the Focus School and Partnership School programs, which provide arts education programming and teacher training for a range of local schools.
• Oversee on-site programming at selected Partnership School sites, which may include schools in New York City and the surrounding suburbs; this includes overseeing implementation of programming, facilitating in-school meetings and occasional evening/weekend family events, making teaching artist assignments, tracking expenses, and handling day-to-day logistics and troubleshooting;
• Support teaching artist work at Focus School and Partnership School sites, problem-solving and responding to questions, as they arise;
• Support professional development of LCE teaching artists
• Support research data collection relevant to Focus Schools and Partnership Schools;
• Track submission of teaching artist lesson plans and assessments;
• Oversee collection and curation of student work and teaching artist documentation;
• Support daily operations of the Focus School and Partnership School programs in collaboration with the Senior Program Manager as needed;
• Other responsibilities as assigned—LCE is focused on collaboration across programs
• 2+ years of experience in education administration, preferably in partnership with the New York City Department of Education.
• Teaching experience a plus.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills in email correspondence, phone communication and in-person situations, with colleagues and external partners.
• Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings.
• A good sense of humor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (arts and/or education) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Program Associate, Partnership and Focus Schools in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Or mail to: Lincoln Center Human Resources, 70 Lincoln Center Plaza, NY, NY 10023. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.