Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. is looking for a proven Payroll professional to join our organization. This position reports to the Assistant Director, Payroll, and is part of a small team environment supporting weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing for union and non-union employees. The fluidity and agile nature of our environment means that no two days are ever the same; therefore, successful applicants will demonstrate an incredible customer service skill set, hawk-like focus on detail, razor-sharp attention to accuracy in data entry, and seamless adaptability for changing priorities.
- Processing weekly and bi-weekly payrolls for Lincoln Center and applicable constituents.
- Perform monthly payroll general ledger account reconciliations.
- Maintain Union Benefit reports for multiple unions working for Lincoln Center.
- Periodic review of current agreements with outside providers of payroll services for efficiency and cost-effectiveness assessment.
- Perform ad hoc reporting, other analysis and special projects as needed.
- Safeguarding confidential informational and materials
Special Projects to include:
- Coordination of Payroll filing system with implementation of DocLink interface.
- Lead improvements to the payroll process. This may include:
- Implementing a timesheet to upload into ADP (eliminating duplicate data entry).
- Assume responsibility for the creation of weekly payroll entries to upload into Epicor.
- Identifying improved process controls utilizing ADP reporting tools.
- Prepare Lincoln Center for payroll system upgrade fro ADP Pay eXpert to ADP WorkForce Now.
- Other projects as may be assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years's professional experience in an payroll function in a fast paced organization.
- Practical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAPP) particularly as they pertain to the transactions related to payroll and benefits.
- Proficient in ADP Pay eXpert, Microsoft Excel and Word, with preferred experience in ADP Workforce Now.
- Flexible team player able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving competencies.
- Proven analytical and organizational abilities combined with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail, with a track record for successful follow through.
- Willingness to learn new software and technologies quickly and independently.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. 70 Lincoln Center Plaza, NY, NY 10023
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.